Style and Design
Usability

https://stratos2030.wixsite.com/thephoneexperts https://www.facebook.com/expertsphone/ +447384272027 I saw an ad of his on facebook and thought he might be legit because of the number of people i saw leaving positive reviews. I spoke to him and he didn't convince me in any way that he was running a legitimate business, charging people £300 for the iphone 7 and s8.

I told a friend of mine about all of this and he wanted to speak with him. He spoke to him and was somehow convinced him that he was a legitimate seller. A few hours later he came and told me that he had been charged £400 for an order even though the price was £300. The phone experts "representative" said "I was picking up my wife up and he got pi**ed about me not replying for a while.

Also I made an error with the payment amount so refunded him part of it and he got annoyed." He makes no sense whatsoever as he applied no refund as he made an order for an IPhone 7 through musicmagpie.co.uk, he found about this when he contacted HSBC. HSBC said to contact music magpie as they were the ones who charged him. I am making review (becoming an essay) was made to inform people that do not trust this fraudster.

Please do not make the same mistake as my friend did. Thanks, anonymous

Reason of review: Fraudster.

Comments